X_BUILD_FOR - more info

Michael Vale m.vale at live.com.au
Sun Jul 19 23:04:40 UTC 2015

 Sorry about the multiple posts, but I was mistaken when I said the install target doesn't work.  It does in fact work.  INSTALL_AS_USER= does not work.  Must install without INSTALL_AS_USER= and enter a super-user password to proceed.  Sorry about this, I will fix it as soon as possible.

Now installs are doing great.  Occasionally a problem crops up and I have been maintaining the works and applying the changes to greater support a wider range of ports and the system was at a reasonably stable state worthy of showing.  I will continue to work on the inconsistencies but I will lay off on emailing any more patches now until either I hear back from portmgr@ or my work reaches a significant milestone worthy of submission.

Regards,

Michael.