[Differential] [Commented On] D3093: ARMv8 locore.S cleanup and TCR register update

wma_semihalf.com (Wojciech Macek) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 15 10:47:21 UTC 2015

wma_semihalf.com added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/arm64/arm64/locore.S:48-52 You're right, I'll remove it prior submitting.
  sys/arm64/arm64/locore.S:191 It's the part of locore fixes described in the patch summary
  > - secondary stack calculation is modified to provide
  >  stack_top = secondary_stacks + (cpu_id)*PAGE_SIZE*KSTACK_PAGES
  >   because on ARMv8 the stack grows into lower memory addresses

  Please let me know if I should split this patch into two (include+stack and TCR reg) or leave as a one.

REPOSITORY
  rS FreeBSD src repository

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3093