RPi won't boot 10.2-BETA1

Leonardo Fogel leonardofogel at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jul 13 17:27:48 UTC 2015

> Does anybody see what I am missing here?  Thanks for any suggestions.

I've got a similar error trying to boot the BBB image. As I understand it, the image itself is broken.
On the U-Boot> prompt, you can type the command 'fatls mmc 0' to list the FAT content. You'll see there isn't any kernel image, the filenames are not in the "canonical" form, and (BB-)uEnv.txt is empty.

Just in case you don't know, these are the steps to mount the image (the FAT partition) from Linux:
# rmmod loop
# modprobe loop max_part=16
# losetup /dev/loop0 <imagefile>
# mount /dev/loop0p1 <dir>