UPDATE Cross Ports patch

Michael Vale m.vale at live.com.au
Sat Jul 11 19:17:14 UTC 2015

Okay, one small mistake, SRCDIR should read LOCALBASE instead in order to correctly pickup on host/target dependencies and not mistakenly use the system's installs of those deps.
Now I just need to find some clearspace that's in there by mistake because I believe thats what's causing the "install" to stage to fail.  of course one could do
env LOCALBASE=/home/masked/work/src bmake X_BUILD_FOR=mips ; bmake ;  env LOCALBASE=/home/masked/work/src bmake X_BUILD_FOR=mips install
for now.