How to Xbuild to BBB?

Leonardo Fogel leonardofogel at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jul 11 00:59:12 UTC 2015

> Sure looks like that .depend file is AFU. Try removing it. If that
> fails, try removing the entire obj tree. Try adding WITHOUT_KERBEROS=y if it
> keeps failing after that.
>
> Warner

Hi.
I've followed the instructions, but I've had to add more and more variables (WITHOUT_*). This made me realize there could be something wrong with the O.S. or the VM itself. Then, I updated VirtualBox, installed FreeBSD-10.1-RELEASE-amd64, downloaded the source code again, and now the cross-building is running without problems. It is not finished yet, but it is far beyond the points where it used to fail.
Many thanks.

Leonardo