executable gone after fsck - Fwd: Cron <root at sheeva> newsyslog

Ronald Klop ronald-lists at klop.ws
Fri Jul 10 08:28:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I used fsck after a panic on my sheevaplug.
FreeBSD sheeva.klop.ws 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #8 r284499M: Wed
Jun 17 12:54:02 CEST 2015
root at sjakie.klop.ws:/usr/obj-arm/arm.arm/usr/src-arm/sys/SHEEVAPLUG  arm

If I did not made a mistake somewhere I'm running with the unmapped i/o
turned off.
http://www.secnetix.de/olli/FreeBSD/svnews/index.py?r=283931

NB: In the case below bzip2 does not exist anymore. Which is not something
_just_ written to disk.

Unfortunately I don't have more information about the crash.

Ronald.