How to load a FreeBSD kernel on a TS-7800

Greg greg at codeconcepts.com
Wed Jan 21 13:29:09 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am seeking information on how to get a TS-7800 to load
a FreeBSD kernel.  I've built the TS7800 kernel config
on FreeBSD 10.1, but can't find any info regarding how
how to get the TS-7800 to load it.

There is a TS program called 'bootload' that looked promising,
but it requires a moduled named 'bootloader.o' that
doesn't seem to exist for the TS-7800 (I found two
versions for the TS-7200 but they don't appear to work).

Any info or insight is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Greg