buildworld

Brett Wynkoop freebsd-arm at wynn.com
Sat Feb 28 06:11:47 UTC 2015

Greeting-

Well my Beaglebone has been chewing on buildworld for two days now and
so far so good!  I think the removal of /etc/make.conf was exactly what
the doctor ordered.

For those of you curious about my mad plan to build things native I
will let you know when it finishes.  As I write this it seems to be
building tcsh.

I suspect another day will see it done.  I sort of wonder though why it
takes so long as I did buildworld on slower x86 systems and it did not
take this long.  I suspect it must be the write speed of the sd card.
Anyone else have an idea on that one?

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

I would never invade the United States.  There would be a gun behind
every blade of grass.  --Isoroku Yamamoto