kernel build fails

Brett Wynkoop freebsd-arm at wynn.com
Thu Feb 26 10:02:25 UTC 2015

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:07:58 -0800
Tim Kientzle <tim at kientzle.com> wrote:

> > On Feb 25, 2015, at 8:45 PM, Luiz Otavio O Souza
> > <lists.br at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 25 February 2015 at 16:42, Brett Wynkoop wrote:

> Thanks.  I’ve removed it from Crochet.  I’m glad that finally got
> fixed.
>
> Tim

Thanks everyone!  I just completed a native build of the Kernel on the
BB.

As always I am here to break things since I am not as good a coder as
many of you my best contribution to the project is to do odd things
that will break things!

[wynkoop at beaglebone ~]$ uname -a
FreeBSD beaglebone 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #0 r279219: Thu
Feb 26 04:14:55 EST 2015
wynkoop at beaglebone:/usr/src/sys/arm/compile/BEAGLEBONE  arm
[wynkoop at beaglebone ~]$

As you can see it worked!  Now to build world and see if that all works!

If that brings joy I suppose it will be time to build a new image for my
Pi!

-Brett
--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a
woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound