[Differential] [Changed Subscribers] D1810: Leave HYP mode upon startup

emaste (Ed Maste) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 24 14:03:05 UTC 2015

emaste added a subscriber: emaste.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/arm/include/asm.h:232 Personally I think the hack is acceptable as long as it is clearly a short-term workaround. But I would like to see a comment explaining why it's done like this and what steps need to be taken before it can be replaced with the proper instruction, ideally with links to patches, PRs etc. for those steps.

  Here we need the Clang 3.6 import and either a local patch to gas (or a deprecated binutils)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1810

To: zbb, andrew, ian
Cc: emaste, marius, imp, freebsd-arm