kernel build fails

Brett Wynkoop freebsd-arm at wynn.com
Mon Feb 23 23:53:38 UTC 2015

On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:21:45 -0800
Michael Mitchell <mmitchel at gmail.com> wrote:

> i thought any arch except armv6 is currently problematic. (this is my
> experience with 10.x so far).

See I think someone introduced a bug in the arm stuff as this was a
build using the GENERIC BEAGLEBONE config that was there when I
finished the svn up of the sources.  I did not specify armv7!

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.