Building for Raspberry Pi 2 Model B

Daniel Hallett dhal4000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 03:49:09 UTC 2015

i have ordered my pi 2 b the same day it released and got it on the
friday of the same week. i am wondering what i can do to help withe
the development of the porting for the ARMv7 on the r-pi 2 b? i am
knowledgeable about computers overall and willing to learn new things.
i am even willing to erase my RaspbianOS installed currently in order
to the build but might i be able to compile from src the code on
Raspbian and then deploy it by testing the img file? from there i can
further assist in other coding issues/building from the freebsd
installed on my pi 2 b. i do have a 2TB HDD with a 3.0 usb connected
to the pi for storage.

Daniel-Renae Hallett aka dhallett