No subject

Helen manager06 at cn-etech.com
Mon Feb 9 03:51:41 UTC 2015

Dear my friend;
Good day.
This is Helen from Ezlife Co., Ltd, established in 2003.
I know you from the internet.
We are one of the leading companies in research &development, production and sales of body warmer, hand warmer, foot warmer, toe warmer, heating, life gift products in China.
We have 100 workers and annual production capacity of life products has reached 150, 000, 000 pieces.
We have different assembly lines that are supervised and managed by professional designers and managers.
Our aim is to make your life easy and happy with high technology.
Our products has been awarded with Chinese, USA, Germany, etc -  certifications.
We still make efforts to steadily progression and creation of new products.
We provide high quality product with competitive price and professional service.
Free sample is for your testing .

Could you give us a chance to serve you in color, catcher, sport towel, daily life products?
Looking forward  to your kindly reply.

Best Regards!
Helen Zhang
Shanghai Ezlife Co. Ltd
Add: No.479 Chundong road,Minhang district, Shanghai 201108, China
Tel:0086 2154710010-8067
Fax:0086 21 6129 4779
Mob(Viber/Whatsapp): 0086 15801795094
Skype ID: sh.sffiltech3