RPi 2 B+?

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Mon Feb 2 16:08:24 UTC 2015

>From someone at the RPI foundation:

"All peripheral blocks detailed in the BCM2835 datasheet are
applicable to BCM2836. The only thing that's changed in regards to
these bits is the peripheral register set base address - which I
believe is now placed at 0x3F000000."

still requires an updated uboot and some new glue for the new SoC (DTS
files, for example.)

-adrian