Initial Amlogic aml8726-m6 and aml8726-m8 support files

John Wehle john at feith.com
Mon Feb 2 07:10:02 UTC 2015

>> > Very nice.
>> > However I was able to login only once,
>>
>> Specifics please.
>>
> Serial console side is fine.

Meaning that you can log in multiple times using the serial console?

So when you could only log in once that was using a USB keyboard and
the frame buffer?  I haven't spent any time on that combination so
I'm not suprised that it has problems.

>> > and it seems like it maybe has, as mentioned in Readme, mmc driver
>> > related problems.
>>
>> The mmc timeouts show up on the console.
>>
> Here is dmesg: http://pastebin.ca/2914255

Yep ... I've seen the problem indicated by:

  mmcsd0: Error indicated: 1 Timeout

It seems to go away with a power cycle or two.  Needs further research.

-- John