Initial Amlogic aml8726-m6 and aml8726-m8 support files

John Wehle john at feith.com
Mon Feb 2 06:37:37 UTC 2015

> Very nice.
> However I was able to login only once,

Specifics please.

I connect from my FreeBSD 10 development box using:

  cu -s115200 -l/dev/cuaU0

Doing a quick smoke test at the console prompt I'm able to log in / out
without issue.

> and it seems like it maybe has, as mentioned in Readme, mmc driver
> related problems.

The mmc timeouts show up on the console.  If you're not seeing timeouts
and you are unable to log in more than once, then something else may be
going on.

-- John