Raspberry Pi Zero

Erik Moe e.moe at rcn.com
Sun Dec 6 16:45:46 UTC 2015

Firmware was the issue.  I mounted the MSDOS partition of the latest RPI-B snapshot, replaced bootcode.bin, fixup.dat, fixup_cd.dat, start.elf and start_cd.elf from https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware <https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware> and the Zero booted right up into multi-user mode.  It didn’t seem to mind that the DTB was for the RPI-B.

Erik