Wandboard Dual and Crochet-FreeBSD

Scott Ellis scott at jumpnowtek.com
Mon Nov 3 18:18:28 UTC 2014

FYI, Ian's suggestion to change where ubldr gets loaded worked.

I made the following two changes to the Wandboard-Dual configuration

diff -r Wandboard/files/boot.txt Wandboard-Dual/files/boot.txt
1c1
< setenv fdt_file wandboard-quad.dtb;fatload mmc 0:1 88000000 ubldr;bootelf
88000000;
---
> setenv fdt_file wandboard-dual.dtb;fatload mmc 0:1 44000000 ubldr;bootelf
> 44000000;

diff -r Wandboard/setup.sh Wandboard-Dual/setup.sh
49c49
< strategy_add $PHASE_BUILD_OTHER freebsd_ubldr_build
UBLDR_LOADADDR=0x88000000
---
> strategy_add $PHASE_BUILD_OTHER freebsd_ubldr_build
> UBLDR_LOADADDR=0x44000000

And the Wandboard-Dual board booted fine.

Not suggesting that's the best place to stick ubldr, just a quick hack.

Boot log here

https://gist.github.com/scottellis/2c2416af428e05dc2aa1