Obtaining an RPi with Micron RAM?

Tim Kientzle kientzle at freebsd.org
Sat Jan 11 18:49:03 UTC 2014

Apparently, different RPis have different RAM chips which
require slightly different boot support.

I'd like to test some boot changes across the different
board versions but don't know where to obtain an RPi
with the Micron RAM.  (The new one I just bought has
the same Samsung RAM as my old one.)

If you have an RPi with "M" logo on the RAM chip,
could you please reply direct to me and let me know
*where* you bought it from so I can get one of my own?

If you happen to be located near me (I'm in the SF Bay Area)
and would be willing to swap, that would be even better.

Cheers,

Tim