U-boot for Banana Pi

TooMeeK Admin maps at toomeek.waw.pl
Sun Aug 31 16:10:21 UTC 2014

Reinstalled FreeBSD 10 64-bit from scratch.. fully updated..
/usr/src/sys/boot/fdt/dts/cubieboard2.dts contains 512MB addressing, so
it cannot be right..
The same at:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/amd64/amd64/10.0-RELEASE/src.txz
They are simply - outdated.

Wiki page doesn't say where sources are, just:
"1. Get FreeBSD head"
So what sources You're using to build Cubieboard2 kernel?

But anyway I found answer here:
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arm/2013-August/006201.html
and changed Banana Pi files accordinately:
file: a10_machdep.c
change at: initarm_late_init
adding: unmapped_buf_allowed = 0;

I'm running 1GB of memory now.
But no networking, no HDMI output.
Added 1Gbit GMAC driver to BANANAPI config and /boot/loader.conf:
miibus_load="YES"
if_gem_load="YES"
but still getting only lo0.
Login prompt works.