What platform do you use?

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Tue Aug 5 18:24:41 UTC 2014

Warner Losh wrote this message on Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 10:26 -0600:
> I?d like to know what platforms people use FreeBSD/arm with, and if you?d have time to test some potentially ?break the kernel? sort of changes in the next month?
>
> I have the following boards: boatloads of atmel, BBB, and RPI. This covers the at91, imx6 and broadcom directories. I also have a allwinnner board, but I?ve never got it booting FreeBSD. Likewise with a rockchip. I have some marvell gear too, but it is buried deep. This leaves a lot of other boards/SoCs to cover...

I have an AVILA board that I'm keeping current and can test things (I
netboot, so testing kernel changes are quick)...

I also have a BBW that I occasionally test w/ but since I haven't got
it netbooting, the cost of building an entire image and writing it to
SLOW microsd prevents me from testing as much...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579