What platform do you use?

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Aug 5 16:26:44 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I’d like to know what platforms people use FreeBSD/arm with, and if you’d have time to test some potentially “break the kernel” sort of changes in the next month?

I have the following boards: boatloads of atmel, BBB, and RPI. This covers the at91, imx6 and broadcom directories. I also have a allwinnner board, but I’ve never got it booting FreeBSD. Likewise with a rockchip. I have some marvell gear too, but it is buried deep. This leaves a lot of other boards/SoCs to cover...

Warner