screen(1) crashes plus weird output for screen -ls

Ralf Wenk iz-rpi03 at hs-karlsruhe.de
Thu Apr 10 21:00:30 UTC 2014

This is with clang. The release tag for kernel and world is r264192.

$ cc -v
FreeBSD clang version 3.4 (tags/RELEASE_34/final 197956) 20140216
Target: armv6--freebsd11.0-gnueabi
Thread model: posix
Selected GCC installation:
$

I was not successful in compiling a gcc from the ports on armv6.
ONLY_FOR_ARCHS prohibits it. After adding armv6 to the allowed
architectures I ran into the binutils building problem mentioned
here on the list. As I know too less about binutils my humble patches
were not successful.

Ralf