Any prebuilt images for beagleboard-xm available?

Aleksander aleek at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 29 08:05:25 UTC 2013

no, there isn't such a image yet. I think that having working images
for all boards could be great. But you also need to have world
(rootfs) and I'm almost certain that we have to manage several worlds.

Anyway, since FreeBSD source is so much independent I see no problem
in compiling the kernel and world.

ps: bb-xm repo is at [1], I hope I could get it merged into HEAD in few weeks.

[1] https://socsvn.freebsd.org/socsvn/soc2012/aleek/beaglexm-head/

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:12 AM, Brett Mahar <brett.mahar at gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi Arm list,
>
> I would like to try the freebsd on beagleboard-xm but don't have the time to
> set up a build machine and cross-compile a system.
>
> Does anyone know of somewhere I can get a prebuilt image to dd to an sd
> card? Search engines did not help me.
>
> Having something like that available for people to download could perhaps
> encourage others to try *bsd too...
>
> Cheers,
> Brett.

regards