FreeBSD cross-compilation for ARM architecture

Tim Kientzle kientzle at freebsd.org
Mon Mar 4 16:26:31 UTC 2013

On Mar 3, 2013, at 9:15 PM, Modus Latinoamérica - Juan Manuel Rosero Puente wrote:

> To the people who want to join us, we pretend to build a FreeBSD basic
> cross-compilation for ARM embedded systems with few .img files for the
> popular main chipsets.
>

>   - Rockchip - I will work on it!
>   - Raspberry pi
>   - ... any ideas?

You should take a look at github.com/kientzle/freebsd-beaglebone

This started as a tool for building images for BeagleBone, but
now supports several different ARM embedded systems, including:
   * RaspberryPi
   * BeagleBone
   * Pandaboard
   * VersatilePB

It should be easy to use this for other platforms as well.

Cheers,

Tim