Raspberry pi not ready to self-host yet?

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Thu Jun 27 05:27:14 UTC 2013

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:22:49 +0800
Alie Tan <alie at affle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Brett Wynkoop
> <freebsd-arm at wynn.com>wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:01:35 +0800
> > Alie Tan <alie at affle.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Can you please share your conf and script so we can see the root
> > > cause?
> >
> > I am not sure what you mean by script.  I am not using any shell
> > scripts.  I just run config on the Pi directly.
> >
> > Here is the output of config:
> >
> > root at fbsd-pi:/sys/arm/conf # config  RPI-B-TMPFS
> > config: ../broadcom/bcm2835/files.bcm2835: No such file or directory
> > root at fbsd-pi:/sys/arm/conf #
> >
> > Here is the config file:
> >
> Try comment out
> options         FDT_DTB_STATIC

No joy....seems there is a file missing:

root at fbsd-pi:/sys/arm/conf # config  RPI-B-TMPFS
config: ../broadcom/bcm2835/files.bcm2835: No such file or directory
root at fbsd-pi:/sys/arm/conf #

This is the same result as before, and when I comment out the include
of that file things blow up as well.

I am going to try another svnup and see if that helps.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

I would never invade the United States.  There would be a gun behind
every blade of grass.  --Isoroku Yamamoto