arm/179561: Compilation issue for lighttpd on raspberry pi

Sreekanth Rupavatharam rskanth at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 15:44:50 UTC 2013

Switching to g++ in make.conf caused it to fail with the following error.

>/  ===>  Building for pcre-8.32
/>/  make  all-am
/>/   CCLD   pcretest
/>/  ./.libs/libpcre.so: undefined reference to `__clear_cache'
/>/  cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)/

Then  I tried Rev r245446(Based on the discussion here
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arm/2013-January/004605.html
and it seems to be not affected by the issue. Now I am able to build
pcre natively on pi. I hope to try the same tree with cross-compilation
today.

-S