Efika MX build breaks

Guillaume Bibaut yom at iaelu.net
Mon Jun 10 12:01:59 UTC 2013

Le 10 juin 2013 à 13:51, Aleksandr Rybalko <ray at freebsd.org> a écrit :

> On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:39:00 +0200
> Guillaume Bibaut <yom at iaelu.net> wrote:
>

>> Le 10 juin 2013 à 13:35, Aleksandr Rybalko <ray at freebsd.org> a écrit :

>>> [--cut--]

>>> Hi Guillaume and all!
>>>
>>> As I know Guillaume already find solution (use HEAD instead of
>>> obsoleted project/efika_mx branch). Guillaume, am I right?
>>>
>>> Anyway, I'm going to delete project/efika_mx branch to not confuse
>>> people anymore :)
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> WBW
>>> --
>>> Aleksandr Rybalko <ray at freebsd.org>
>>
>> You are right.
>> I've given a try on HEAD.
>> My efika mx boots quite well.
>> I need network now :D
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --
>> Guillaume Bibaut
>>

> Oh, you even get your own Efika already. Nice.
> Where did you get it? :)
>
> Show me please your USB device list. (just output of usbconfig)
>
> WBW
> --
> Aleksandr Rybalko <ray at freebsd.org>

I could get my own from Genesi Europe, not directly from the web store, but with a few mails :)
Sadly I don't have the smartbook with me at this time.
Once I'm home (4 more hours to wait) I'll try to send you the usbconfig output.
But since I didn't know if the Wifi would work, I've ordered for an ASIX based usb adapter just in case.

I've built FreeBSD from head r251405 ... not sure how "stable" it can be, but for now I didn't get anything bad with it.

--
Guillaume Bibaut