My WLI-UC-GNM up crash

XiaoQI Ge ghw at 7axu.com
Wed Jul 31 08:29:06 UTC 2013

Last night, I use the latest FreeBSD source (r253827) and
crochet-freebsd compile img
My WLI-UC-GNM will be disconnected after a period of operation

run0: device timeout
run0: at uhub0, port 1, addr 2 (disconnected)

Another log prompted
ti_mmchs0: Error: current cmd NULL, already done?

My BB-Black broken?
--
Regards.
By: XiaoQI Ge; PGP:8B09D5F7