My WLI-UC-GNM up crash

Hans Petter Selasky hans.petter.selasky at bitfrost.no
Mon Jul 29 17:58:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

The aligned will make sure that the structure gets padded properly to the size specified. Only on ARM/MIPS etc, structures get automatically aligned according to the element in the structure requiring the greatest alignment. I've test-compiled the USB WLAN drivers, and the aligned makes a difference. The problem is that the radiotap header skews some following elements, so that they are no longer aligned. The radiotap header itself is packed, and this is not a problem.

--HPS