boinc/seti on RPi

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:14:04 UTC 2013

Nick, seems pretty obvious error that it can't find something.  How did you
install it with some type of software control program, like aptitude or
apt-get)?  It also tells you to report this as a bug, which is time
consuming, but sometimes a good step for others.  Follow the paths
indicated and see if it's there (I'm sure it's not).  Then place what it
wants there and try again...

Hope this helps...

Jack