arm sshd dies

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Wed Jan 30 16:14:38 UTC 2013

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 22:37:01 +0800
Alie Tan <alie at affle.com> wrote:

> Not sure if sshd is dying. Have you tried ping to your BBone @brett?
>
> I cant ping my bbone for my case after compiling big port like
> lang/php5. I will check again on Thursday with the latest HEAD and
> new cpsw driver from Tim.

Alie-

Yep I am sure that sshd is dying.  ps ax shows no sshd running when
this happens, and the box can be pinged. Beyond that /etc/rc.d/sshd
start does not complain about a running sshd.

-Brett
--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep
and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against
tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson.