Raspberry Pi No Login

Neal Nelson nealie at kobudo.homeunix.net
Wed Jan 30 15:47:52 UTC 2013

HI.

I'm able to build a bootable FreeBSD image using the beaglebone scripts, which I understand is the accepted way at the moment.

The problem I have is that everything seems to be going nicely, but I never get a login prompt. The last thing I see, after the ssh key generation stuff, is a line showing the date, then nothing. This is true using Current as of today (2012-01-30).

I've had this problem for some time now as every image I build using this process has the same problem. If anyone has an idea as to what I'm doing wrong, I'd be very grateful.

Regards,

Neal.