Allwinner A10

Ganbold Tsagaankhuu ganbold at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:02:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:34 AM, dev <dev at macdevshanghai.com> wrote:
> very cool,can you share img file?I want to test。

I used Tim's script, you can build image for BeagleBone and it will work.

https://github.com/kientzle/freebsd-beaglebone

You have to have USB ethernet and include that driver in kernel config.
Since you will use USB stick and ethernet adapter, you need USB hub
with external power.
You need to build kernel including a10_echi.c and timer5.c from:

https://github.com/tsgan/allwinner_a10

timer5.c is not finished yet (needs improvement), but works.

Ganbold