Stuck at the 88 package mark

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Thu Feb 28 07:55:27 UTC 2013

Greeting-

My build of zoneminder died in /usr/ports/devel/binutils.  Before I dig
too deep has someone already solved this one?

checking for lwpstatus_t.pr_reg in sys/procfs.h... no
checking for lwpstatus_t.pr_fpreg in sys/procfs.h... no
checking for win32_pstatus_t in sys/procfs.h... no
checking linker --as-needed support... yes
checking for cos in -lm... yes
*** BFD does not support target armv6-portbld-freebsd10.0.
*** Look in bfd/config.bfd for supported targets.
*** [configure-bfd] Error code 1

Stop in /export/ports/devel/binutils/work/binutils-2.23.1.
*** [all] Error code 1

Stop in /export/ports/devel/binutils/work/binutils-2.23.1.

I suspect it is just a matter of putting the right thing in for the
supported target, but I am not sure what to put there?  There is some
arm stuff in bfd/config.bfd.

So if someone has solved this let me know.  If someone knows what I
might want to put in the config file that would be good too.  I am
looking for something that will be generic to Pi/Bone/Plug/You-get-me!

Thanks!

-Brett
--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

I would never invade the United States.  There would be a gun behind
every blade of grass.  --Isoroku Yamamoto