FreeBSD/armv6z/clang on Raspberry Pi 512MB (with U-Boot + ubldr)

Mats Mellstrand mats at exmandato.se
Sat Feb 23 06:23:18 UTC 2013

Hi
On 23 feb 2013, at 05:00, "Daisuke Aoyama" <aoyama at peach.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did you quote IPv6 address?

I use hostname.

> scp use ':' as special char.
> Also '[' and  ']' may need quotation/escaping for the shell.
>
> Please try like this:
> # scp -v some.txt pi@'[your IPv6 of RPi]':.
>
> or use host name instead of IPv6 address.

Hostname.

The scp client - I have tried many - connects to RPi but after a while the connection stalls.

And the same happens with both IPv4.

[client] ~% scp -4 rpi:/usr/home/mats/tess.txt .
C0755 868 tess.txt

No file is copied

[client] ~% scp -6 rpi:/usr/home/mats/tess.txt .
C0755 868 tess.txt

No file is copied

/mm