MFCard access speed difference between RPi and Beaglebone

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Thu Feb 21 16:19:29 UTC 2013

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:45:54 +0100
Werner Thie <werner at thieprojects.ch> wrote:

> Hi
>
> trying to nail down the crash and core dump in Python when importing
> ctypes I did a parallel build of python on both systems with the same
> SVN rev 246947 of kernel.

Greeting-

How long did it take you to build python on each box?  At the moment I
can only do ports builds on the Pi because of lack of disk space on the
bone.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep
and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against
tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson.