named kills raspberry pi

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Mon Feb 11 13:12:33 UTC 2013

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 10:24:13 +1300
Andrew Turner <andrew at fubar.geek.nz> wrote:

> Can you try this patch [1]. It should fix the arm isc_atomic_cmpxchg
> and add an armv6 implementation. I wrote it without knowing about
> Romain's patch but it appears our armv[45] changes are almost identical.
>
> Andrew
>
> [1] http://people.freebsd.org/~andrew/bind_atomic.diff

	I got the same lockup behaviour with your patch - so I updated, and
built a new image with debug support so that I could use gdb to get some
information. That build runs named without any trouble at all. I am now
building the same sources without debug flags.

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun