Raspberry-Pi B question and news

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Mon Feb 11 03:33:12 UTC 2013

Greeting-

I am holding a Raspberry-Pi B in my hand and it seems to have 2 white
connectors on it that I do not find mentioned anywhere.  Does anyone on
this list know what they are for?  One is near the RJ45 and the other
is near the SD card slot.

BTW my Pi is running FreeBSD by virtue of this 4Gb image:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/3094

I was unable to keep my FreeBSD 9 x86 box running long enough to build
an image.  I have to get to the root of disk issues in FreeBSD 9 x86 at
some point.

The Pi is happily talking on the net and has a 16G usb stick mounted as
additional storage for ports, local and home dirs.  Once I get a couple
of ports built I plan to try to use Tims scripts on the Pi to try and
build new BeagleBone and Pi images.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

I would never invade the United States.  There would be a gun behind
every blade of grass.  --Isoroku Yamamoto