CfT: Revised CPSW driver for BeagleBone

Tim Kientzle tim at kientzle.com
Sun Feb 3 01:11:37 UTC 2013

I've committed this to FreeBSD SVN.

If anyone sees any problems, please let me know.
(It appears the issues Brett reported were actually
from the older driver due to a source mixup.)

I'm especially interested in performance measurements
(I don't have a good setup here for perf testing.) or
if anyone has access to other hardware that might
use this driver.  (I think I've figured out how to refactor
it to support dual-PHY configurations but that would be
easier if I had hardware to test on.)

Tim