BeagleBone USB - more info

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Sun Dec 30 11:33:04 UTC 2012

Greeting-

On the off case that someone is working on USB on the beaglebone I want
to let you know that with the current ARM kernel the USB port does not
even get powered up.  I noted that none of the USB devices that I
plugged into the BeagleBone ever show POWER when booted in FreeBSD 10,
but their power lights come on when booted in Angstrom Linux.

I hope this information can help move the USB on BeagleBone along a
little.

I can provide access to a BeagleBone if anyone needs it for development.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6924