svn commit: r244758 - head/sys/arm/broadcom/bcm2835

Tadashi Takahashi tadashi.takahashi at nifty.com
Fri Dec 28 16:55:32 UTC 2012

Hi developers,

I also believe the stability is much better than before.

I did below operations on both RPI-B 256MB and RPI-B 512MB systems.
There is no core dump nor freeze.
- check out src and ports tree by using cvs over network.
- self buildworld is still running.
- port build without trouble - perl, apache, mysql, bash ...

Thank you for excellent job,
Tadashi Takahashi