Raspberry Pi EABI test image

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at getmail.no
Tue Dec 25 15:51:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:38:25 +1300
Andrew Turner <andrew at fubar.geek.nz> wrote:

> I have made a test image built from the EABI branch for the Raspberry
> Pi. It is available from:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~andrew/rpi/rpi-eabi-r244581.img.xz

The image works on my 256MB model B, and after changing from DHCP to SYNCDHCP in /etc/rc.conf and running /etc/netstart,
it get's an ip address too.
For some reason, I couldn't log in as root (yes, I had set a password on the root user) via ssh,
but after creating another user with adduser, I could log in fine:
$ uname -a
FreeBSD raspberry-pi 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #0 r244579:244581: Sun Dec 23 11:55:04 NZDT 2012     andrew at bender:/usr/obj/arm.armv6/home/andrew/freebsd/repos/arm_eabi/sys/RPI-B  arm

HTH
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen at getmail.no>