arm/174461: [patch] Fix off-by-one in arm9/arm10 cache maintenance routines

Ian Lepore freebsd at damnhippie.dyndns.org
Sat Dec 15 20:25:23 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-12-15 at 12:08 -0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Wow, cool. What family CPU is in the pandaboard and r-pi?
>
> Would you be able to review the earlier ARM support and see if similar
> issues exist there?
>
> Thanks!
>

> Adrian
>

> On 15 December 2012 11:57, Ian Lepore <freebsd at damnhippie.dyndns.org> wrote:
> >
> >>Number:         174461

This *is* the earlier ARM support.  The pandaboard and r-pi are arm v7.
I have a brand new r-pi sitting right next to my keyboard here, just
arrived a couple days ago.  But I also have a to-do list that's
crazy-long right now, and much of what's on it relates to $work. :sigh:

I had a close look at the .S files for all the flavors in sys/arm/arm,
and other than being rife with opportunities for consolidation and
cleanup, I didn't see any other problems (doesn't mean there aren't any,
of course; I have much to learn about v6 and v7 stuff).

-- Ian