Flattened device tree questions

Marcel Moolenaar xcllnt at mac.com
Thu Jan 13 09:01:33 UTC 2011

All,

I have 2 questions WRT the FDT implementation for ARM:

1.  I'm trying to describe a device that has its interrupt
    through a GPIO pin. This is basically the db88f6281.dts
    specification, but with an additional on-chip device.
    Are GPIO based interrupts supported?

2.  There's a device in the PCIE bus for which I want to
    describe the resources. In particular, I want to keep
    BAR 1 disabled. Also, this device interrupts through
    a GPIO pin for now. What needs to happen to support
    this?

Thanks,

--
Marcel Moolenaar