Cavium Econa CNS34XX on Gateworks GW2388-4

G D gabbenx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:00:30 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,
Would anyone like to work on porting FreeBSD to the Cavium Econa CNS34XX
series of processors? Gateworks has their new Laguna GW2388-4 board with the
CNS3420 processor. I'm willing to donate a board and enclosure to a
volunteer who will do the porting work.

This is just a personal desire. I like to run the pfSense router/firewall
distribution based on FreeBSD and I'd like to see it running on this
board/processor.

Thanks,
Gabriel

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC me on replies. Thanks.