RFC: patch to crt1.c, fixing a typo/oversight

Ulrich Spörlein uqs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 17 08:05:26 UTC 2010

On Tue, 16.02.2010 at 13:13:06 -0800, Stanislav Sedov wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 19:10:21 +0100
> Ulrich Spörlein <uqs at FreeBSD.org> mentioned:
>
> > Dear ARM devs,
> >
> > I have no resources to test the following patch, which fixes a typo
> > regarding the function declaration of _start. If some knowledgable folks
> > could please review/test the change. Thanks
> >
> > https://www.spoerlein.net/gitweb/?p=freebsd-head.work/.git;a=commitdiff;h=0e393a134bf00729756f00f539536956fc170dd9
> >

> Hi, Ulrich!
>
> I wonder if we need this prototype here at all?

Please disregard the previous patch. Warner had some helpful comments
and I came up with this:

https://www.spoerlein.net/gitweb/?p=freebsd.work/.git;a=commitdiff;h=b6ec6bfb331b2fa132d6fc3e74ebe6605d1ab8e3

which I think is the better approach to silencing gcc warnings and get
this to WARNS=6.

Regards,
Uli