Gumstix or another SoC-ish board for hobby robotics

Adrian Malthe adrian1979m at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:46:30 UTC 2007

Hi!

I've googled for info about FreeBSD on Gumstix boards, and found that
Suleiman Souhlal and Benno Rice was/is working on it. What's the status on
that project? Is it usable in a hobby robotics project yet?

Is there any other boards I should look at? I don't need much computing
power, but would like to run FreeBSD. Ideally the system should be able to
generate PWM signals, have a Wifi chip, be really light weight, and have a
few I/O pins for sensors etc.

--
Adrian