Removing WireGuard Support From FreeBSD Base

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Mar 18 16:57:50 UTC 2021

Hi Kyle,

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 10:53 AM Kyle Evans <kevans at freebsd.org> wrote:
> involved with this announcement that I'm leaving it for now. There's
> been too much press surrounding this, and it's distracting me from the
> work that I like to do and what I'm typically known for.

Makes sense and is understandable. It's been pretty miserable for all of us.

It looks like we'll eventually find somebody on the FreeBSD side of
things to take over where you left off, but hopefully for now in the
coming weeks things can just level out to some tranquility, so we can
get back to distraction-free coding without all the drama.

Jason