Call tomorrow at 3PM?

Daniel Ryan daniel.ryan at earnify.com
Thu Dec 8 21:49:14 UTC 2016

Hey,

I'm wondering if you can point me in the direction of the person that
handles ad operations with your company?

 We currently have a high amount of advertisers looking to deplete their
quarterly budgets before the Christmas period.

 Would you be interested in testing Earnify to see if we can beat your
current native solution? I can almost guarantee you will see better
revenues with us.

 We also have some room for new advertisers if you are also looking to grow
your web traffic or drive conversions.

*Daniel Ryan*
*Business Development*

*E:* daniel.ryan at earnify.com <mailto:daniel.ryan at earnify.com>
*W:* http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30906690/www.earnify.com?p=eyJzIjoibVpRc0R3cGJKS2NrZ2JQYTg5b1kyQUV3Wk9FIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDkwNjY5MCxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3d3dy5lYXJuaWZ5LmNvbVwiLFwiaWRcIjpcIjNmMjM4MGVjMTNlNzQ4YTE5ZmU0YzA2NDFhYmJjZDJmXCIsXCJ1cmxfaWRzXCI6W1wiMjA0OTU3NzU0YjM1ODc1ODViMjA0ODExYzEwYWUzYmM1MjMyZTViNlwiXX0ifQ